Fundamental Truths

  • In war the best policy is to take a state intact.
  • Too Much is the Same as Not Enough
  • Fear is the Mind-Killer
  • All Warfare is based upon deception.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

As a certain Comrade of mine has recently engaged in this exercise, I'm bored enough to do the same.

Basically, this is the soundtrack of "Peyote Coyote- the Musical," with song titles dredged up from the flotsam and jetsam of my subconscious

They are color coded. RED items are Chorus/Ensemble numbers. Green items are duets, while bold green indicates a duet I'm not part of. Yellow items are chorus/dance numbers with no lyrics. Blue items in italic are, of course, my solos, and the bold version is a solo by someone else.
Act I
Overture (Cold and Dark)
Northern Nowhere.
Placid
The Northernmost Denny's
Outward Bound
So Long, and Don't Wait Up
Act II
What in Hell?
The Hoosier Tango
I've Grown to Hate It Here
You and I Make No Sense
Scumfucks/Brothers in Arms
Friday
We're All Too Drunk To Taste This Chicken
Where the Hell am I Going?

Act III
A Home I Barely Understand
Where Did You Come From?
A Last Year
An Unaccustomed Feeling
Fridays (Reprise)

In Love and Lust We Trust
Graduation
On the Drift
I'll Keep A Light On
A Visiting Pretext
Come Back
Ciao Italia
South

Act IV
On the Drift (reprise)
Welcome Back
The Hoosier Latitudes
A Company of Scumfucks
So Long (It's Been Real)
Fuck.
Brothers in Arms (reprise)
We'll Sort it Out
Damned if I Know
Iron and Fire
The Birth
I'll Be Damned


Act V

The Last Winter
Goodbye For Now
Fuck Utah.
Back in the North


And that's all... for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment