Fundamental Truths

  • In war the best policy is to take a state intact.
  • Too Much is the Same as Not Enough
  • Fear is the Mind-Killer
  • All Warfare is based upon deception.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls...

... there are SO many things in this life that I hate.

I hate crowds. Any time I'm around more than, say, ten people, it drains me.
I hate parties. Most parties are simply crowds. I've enjoyed a whopping... I think three parties in the last decade.
I hate people. GOD do I hate people.
I hate being told what to do by people I'll never meet.
I hate waste- wasted time, wasted food, wasted money- it all sticks in my craw.
I hate suburbs. Oh GOD do I hate suburbs.
I hate litter. Why can't you morons pick up after yourselves?
I hate the fact that I'm apparently "really smart," but still stupid enough to let this sort of thing bother me.
I hate being lonely, and how I'm least lonely when I'm alone.
I hate the fact that I haven't been laid in four years, and that I haven't tried harder to do something about it.
I hate stupid twits who blather about "communication" when they're incapable of it.
I hate media outlets, and how we've come to rely on them even as we shout from the rooftops that they can't be trusted.
I hate the need to scurry around collecting acorns like some stinking squirrel just to stay alive.
Most of all, I hate the fact that the culture around me seems so bent on swinish self-destruction.

But I suppose it's goad enough to get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment